Bulletin of National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine.
State Management series
The publication was founded in 2014
Founder: National University of Civil Defence of Ukraine
Frequency of publication: 2 times a year
The publication is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, category "B" in specialties:
281 - "Public administration and management" in the following sections:
- Theory and history of public administration
- Technologies and mechanisms of public administration
- Institutes and structures of public administration
- Personnel policy of public administration
- Local self-government and territorial development
- Response to emergencies
- The role of the state in the field of civil protection and fire safety
Collection of scientific papers "Bulletin of the National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Series: Public Administration" is a professional scientific publication that covers the problems of developing the system of public administration and regulation of economic and social processes, as well as responding to emergencies. The Bulletin publishes original articles containing the results of scientific research for scientists, government officials, officials of local self-government bodies, as well as all those who are interested in modern problems of state administration.