Requirements for the execution of the article:
- Microsoft Word 2003 (*.doc)
- Font - Times New Roman
- Font size - 14
- Interval -1
- Document fields - 20 mm
- The minimum number of pages is 10
- For stylistic selection of fragments of the text, you should use italics while preserving the headset and the font size. The volume of the article, including the list of literature, tables, diagrams, etc., should not be less than 10 pages of printed text and not exceed 0.5 pp. or 20 thousand characters with spaces.
- Article language: Ukrainian, English
The standard cost of publishing articles by authors from Ukraine is 60 UAH per 1 page. The cost for authors from other countries is equivalent to $ 30.
An invoice for payment to the author (co-authors) is sent after passing an internal review of the article and receiving a positive response to it.
Requirements for figures / tables
- Figures / tables are given in the text of the article, without flow.
- References to tables and figures are also given in the text of the article (Table 1, Figure 1)
- All drawings must be in JPG format
- The table should not contain empty cells
Structure of the article:
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE (in Ukrainian)
First Name Last Name, ... (in Ukrainian)
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE (in English)
First Name Last Name,…. (in English)
Abstract: 1800 - 1900 characters with spaces (in Ukrainian)
Keywords (in Ukrainian)
Abstract: 1800 - 1900 characters with spaces (in English)
Keywords (in English)
- Analysis of literary data and problem statement
- Purpose and tasks of the research
- Presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results;
Literature (list of used information sources, designed according to DSTU 8302: 2015)
References (should be issued in Latin alphabet characters according to Modern Language Association (MLA) standards).